- Reinstall of Photoshop CS2 on Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

- Reinstall of Photoshop CS2 on Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

Looking for:

Solved: Will PhotoShop CS2 run under the new Windows 10 op - Adobe Support Community - - Powerful New Adobe Photoshop CS2 Software 













































     


- Photoshop cs2 windows 10 - photoshop cs2 windows 10



 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Thank you so much for your reply. Since my post, I did some reviews of other photo editing software and found Photoshop Elements to meet my needs. It is inexpensive and does what I need it to do. I will not be looking to reinstall Photoshop CS2. I hope I did not cause anyone any inconvenience - I appreciate your help.

I do want to thank you for your time and consideration!!! Жмите a very merry Christmas!! Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. I was running photoshop cs 2 on windows 10, had my operating system reinstalled, wiped out all my programs.

When i try to reintall, I get a msg stating that it could not find a previous version of PS. I have the previous version but it won't install. Any suggestions? I went through this process several years ago with Adobe support when I upgraded to windowsxp and got it to work fine and Photoshop cs2 was working fine on windows 10 before I had it reinstalled. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Продолжить чтение. Jane Lla Photoshop cs2 windows 10 - photoshop cs2 windows 10 Agent.

Hello Victor, Photoshop cs2 windows 10 - photoshop cs2 windows 10 you've tried to troubleshoot prior photoshop cs2 windows 10 - photoshop cs2 windows 10 posting your concern here in the Community, please provide the exact steps performed as we need to confirm and isolate the issue.

Make sure to remove it before attempting to reinstall: Repair or remove programs in Windows 10 Moreover, we were able to find приведенная ссылка sound advice in the Adobe forum with almost the same issue. It could be worth checking. Let us know if you have other concerns. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Jane Lla's post on December 23, Hello Jane! In reply to victorroman2's post on December 24, Not a problem, Victor.

Glad we could help. Thank you for updating on the thread. Happy Holidays! This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quickbooks pro 2019 license and product key.Register QuickBooks Desktop using Intuit Account

Microsoft teams conference room license - microsoft teams conference room license

5 Free Xero Training Tutorials.